Hidden Splendor Ministries is here to uplift, inspire and encourage individuals to know, love, serve and develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Through prayer, the study of His Word, and action taken in faith, each of us can live a life that is pleasing to Him.
- in the deity of God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit, and that they make up the Godhead- three in one.
- the Bible is the inspired revelation and Word of God.
- God created all things from nothing and mankind was created in His image.
- every person has worth as a creation of God, but all have sinned and have fallen short of the Glory of God.
- that we are saved by Grace through faith. We cannot earn our salvation, it is a gift from God. But we must be willing to receive it by faith.
- forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to all through Jesus Christ. Jesus paid the price of our sins through his crucifixion, suffering, death and resurrection. He ascended to the Father’s right hand where He is head of the church, intercedes for believers and has promised His imminent return for us. Those accepting Jesus should repent of sin, confess their faith and be baptized (immersed) for the forgiveness of sins.
“The Word became flesh. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. through him all things were mad; without him nothing was made that has been made. “ John 1: 1-3
“I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.” John 5:24 (words of Jesus)
“All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.” 2 Timothy 3:16,17
“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” Genesis 1:1
“For this is what the Lord says- he who created the heavens, he is God: he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited- he says: ‘I am the Lord and there is no other’…” Isaiah 45:18
“For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” Ephesians 2:10
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:23
“For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23
“But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8
“If you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified , and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.” Romans 10:9,10
“Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:38
“If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:8.9
“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- not be works, so that no one can boast.” Ephesians 2: 8,9
“But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in your defense- Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins…” 1 John 2:1b, 2
“So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.” Colossians 2:6,7
The Great Commission
“Then Jesus came to them and said, ‘Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age’.” Matthew 28:18-20
Scriptures from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 International Bible Society. Zondervan Bible Publishers.